DetailsTubular Upper Control Arms, GM 67-69 F-Body, GM 68-74 X-Body
- 100% TIG Welded 1.25" Tubular Steel Construction.
- Silver zinc plated, 4130 Chromoly Offset Billet Cross-shaft.
- Easy to lubricate Delrin bushings.
- Upper ball joints and polyurethane droop stops installed.
- Laser Cut "Hotchkis" Logo
- Gloss Black Powder Coat finish
- Offset Cross-Shaft allows increased static negative camber without a large alignment shim stack. Great for header clearance issues.
- Built in caster to allow for increased (beyond stock) positive caster settings, which improve high speed stability and camber gain during turning, thereby increasing front tire traction.
- Smooth operating Delrin bushings allow minimal deflection through travel range.
- Additional Information
Car Model Camaro, Nova Model Year 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974 Oversized No