DetailsSway Bars, Set, 67-69 Camaro/Firebird GM f-Body, Sport
Improve the cornering performance and traction of your 67-69 Camaro or Firebird with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Sway Bar Set. The tubular front bar, and adjustable rear bar design allows fine tuning roll stiffness to improve handling balance and traction. The kit includes front and rear sway bars, TIG welded reinforcement brace, TIG welded end-links with easy to lubricate polyurethane bushings, premium mounting hardware including, u-bolts, laser cut axle mounts, polyurethane sway bar bushings, grade 8 bolts and gloss black powder coat finish. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.
Note: Rear sway bar may not be compatible with 1967 models with factory traction bars.
- Strong, Lightweight Tubular 1 1/8” Front Bar
- Strong, Lightweight Tubular 7/8” 3 Hole Adjustable Rear Bar
- Includes Chassis Max Rear Reinforcement Brace
- Greasable Sway Bar Bushings and Mounts
- Fabricated Dog-Bone End Links, with Grease Fittings.
- High Quality, Grade 8 Hardware Included.
- Durable, Gloss Black Powder Coated Finish.
- Increases stability and reduces body roll by increasing roll stiffness.
- Improves Traction and Handling Performance.
- Rear bar offers two adjustment options allowing handling balance to be tuned compensating for larger rear tires and front/rear weight bias.
- Bolt-On Installation
- Additional Information
Car Model N/A Model Year N/A Oversized N/A